When you run a company you want to spend your time ensuring your company is making money, not having to look after payroll processes. With changes in tax and levy rates, and changes in Employment Law, the added pressures on an employer in the day to day running of their business just keep growing. With our outsourced payroll bureau you can rest assured that you will be fully compliant with all statutory requirements.
What we offer:
- We use the very best and latest payroll software which allows us to provide your employees with payslips in a printed or electronic format on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis depending on your contract arrangements.
- We can complete the registration of new employees for you, ensuring they will be paid correctly and without any hold ups.
- Complete P45’s.
- Complete P30 forms.
- Complete end of year returns and forms – P35 and P60 and maintain all records.
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, pensions and any other deductions statutory or voluntary.
- Facilitate the deduction of LPT (Local Property Tax).
- Calculation of BIK on any benefits provided.
- Termination payments.
- Completion and filing of CSO Returns.
- Dedicated team for payroll issues or advice.
We can also help you with
- General advice on employment contracts – By law, anyone you have working for you who earns a regular salary or wage must automatically be put on a contract of employment. A written statement of terms of business must be given to the employee within two months of starting work. We can sit down with you and discuss what types of employment contract you would like to offer your staff depending on your business or company.
- Pension advice or PRSA Advice – In 2003 it was made a requirement that all employers have to enter into a contract with a PRSA provider, to allow their staff access to at least one standard PRSA for all “excluded employees”. Speak to one of our advisors to see if you fall into the bracket of “excluded employers”.
For any other queries or for further information on these services you can contact our office here.