Our outsourced payroll service offers compliance and efficiency gains to most business sizes and structures. With changes in tax and levy rates and changes in Employment Law, keeping pace with the requirements associated with payroll can be a challenge if you don’t have dedicated personnel to manage it. With our outsourced payroll bureau, you can rest assured that you will be fully compliant with all statutory requirements.
Outsourced payroll bureau
• Our team uses the very best and latest payroll software for smart reporting, record keeping and communication.
• Your employees receive payslips in a printed or electronic format on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis depending on your contract arrangements.
• New employee registration, ensuring they are paid correctly and on time.
• Administration of real time payroll with Revenue, as per PAYE Modernisation 2019.
• Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, pensions and any other deductions statutory or voluntary.
• Facilitate the deduction of LPT (Local Property Tax).
• Calculation of BIK on any benefits provided.
• Termination payments.
• Completion and filing of CSO Return.
• Dedicated team for payroll issues or advice.
General advice on employment contracts
Whether you’re looking to take on your first employee or simply hire the next tranche of staff for your growing enterprise, getting employment contracts right is paramount. We can sit down with you and discuss what types of employment contract you would like to offer your staff depending on your business or company.
Pension advise or PRSA Advice
In 2003 it was made a requirement that all employers have to enter into a contract with a PRSA provider, to allow their staff access to at least one standard PRSA. To fully understand your obligations as an employer and get support in meeting them, talk to one of our advisors today.